Performing COVID-19 testing has been a challenge all across the country, especially on a large scale. One of the most common solutions was the creation of drive-through testing sites to protect administers of the test by keeping those possibly infected in their cars. This encourages efficiency while limiting exposure to all involved.
Parking lot testing sites were then set up all over with tents used to cover the facility along with generators to power them. The generators produce much-needed electricity to the facility so teams can continue testing every day. For this to work, testing site generators need ample fuel to keep running.
That’s where Hart Fueling comes in.
We provide convenient generator refueling services to COVID-19 testing sites all over the U.S. Our team works with testing sites to determine how much fuel they need and how often their generators or heaters should be refueled. For something as important as COVID-19 testing, we make sure these sites are always ready.
COVID-19 Testing Sites We’ve Fueled
- 250 Granite St Braintree, MA
- 33 Lothrop St Plymouth, MA
- 577 Western Ave Westfield, MA
- 598 Beaver St Franklin, MA
- 233 Reservior Dr Athol, MA
- 369 Main St Surbridge, MA
- 514 Main St Dalton, MA
- Vietnam Veteran’s Park Billerica, MA
- 754 S State St Salt Lake City, UT
- 1055 Draper Pkwy Draper, UT
- 1201 N Hill Field Rd Layton, UT
- 3700 Cabelas Blvd Lehi, UT
- 293 Valley River Center Eugene, OR
- 9585 SW Washington Square Tigard, OR
- 729 NE Oregon St Portland, OR
- 8700 Ne Vancouver Mall Drive Vancouver, WA
Other COVID-19 Testing Site Cities We’ve Fueled
- Phoenix, AZ
- West Orange, NJ
- North Bergen NJ
- Kernersville, NC
- Savannah, GA
- Jacksonville NC
- Newark, NJ
- Cookesville, TN
- Springfield, PA